Highlights in 123 Flash Chat v7.4:
1. Embedding Google AD setting was supported.
Our 123 Flash Chat often considers the interest of webmasters. As the chat rooms may be the most popular place where users be attracted on site, it is a good idea to add relevant Ads there. And the Google AD will be embedded at the bottom of your chat, so it won’t much affect your users to enjoy chatting. Launching such an AD to earn money, please follow the instruction in admin panel to enable it for free.
The Live Show Module can feed a website with dynamic content through a chat room. How? The conversations in a chat room synchronously display on a website with some HTML code, it’s live but read-only though. Visitors will be attracted to join the chat room then. In addition, the Live Show can be widely used to add live scrolling news or site events, sport events or stock quote, etc. to the website. And there will be many more applications for you to explore. More Details
3. More features to spread your chat.
1) Twitter invitation was added in IM invitation module.
The IM Friends Invitation Module is enhanced with new function: Twitter Invitation. Your chat can be recommended by users on twitter directly in v7.4. And all their followers would try the links to your chat room.
2) Share room URL functionality was supported.
A button named “Share” is added on the top of common chat client and supplies the URL to source code and HTML code. Your can easily “paste” your chat-room to any web-page such as blog or space with these code.
4. Integrating with third-party Friend List data is supported.
A new API is supported to integrate the hot list or buddy list on site with 123 Flash Chat’s friend list.
Other New Features:
1. The settings to show edit/view user profile panel were added.
2. The setting to show/hide change nickname suggestion when a guest enters room was added.